Grand Mission Estates
Ford Bend ISD
Grand Mission Estates has a rich heritage born from the neighboring Grand Mission acreage. Reimagined and acquired by Friendswood Development Company, Grand Mission Estates is a separate and unique enclave of homesites accessed off Mason Road and nestled between Lakemont and Grand Mission.
The newly developed Grand Mission Estates has a distinctive identity yet has ties to its heritage as families living in Grand Mission Estates will enjoy the grandiose Grand Mission Clubhouse and its surrounding water park.
Grand Mission Estates boasts a strong legacy and has taken its place among the Best in the West Houston area with outstanding recreational amenities, new homes by some of Houston’s finest builders, Fort Bend ISD schools, and easy access to major thoroughfares.
Grand Mission Estates was ranked as the #38 largest master-planned community in the nation in 2014.
- Recreation Center Clubhouse with Media Center
- Jogging Trail & Fitness Center
- Junior Olympic Pool
- 18’ Dual Chute Slide
- Kid’s Water Spray Park
- Hiking & Biking Trail System
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Basketball Court & Soccer Field
- A second recreation complex with resort-style pool and playground is now complete and offers Grand Mission Estates residents another place to enjoy a day of family fun close to home.