Posted onJul 25, 2018
Summary of PositionThe Acquisition Analyst will work directly with the acquisition manager and assist in the management of all projects and analysis throughout the community acquisition process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in securing property (land) and home site positions
- Intimately know the market and players in the city
- Assist in analyzing feasibility items such as phase I environmental site reports, surveys, plats, construction plans and easements
- Title commitment review and analysis
- Review and screen land submittals
- Perform strategic marketing research – competitive analysis for target communities which includes price graph comparisons, MLS data research, school district analysis and property ownership research
- Process and review underwriting proformas and related financial documentations for each asset targeted by the division
- Compile and analyze development budgets for both targeted acquisition deals and future phases of active communities
- Formulate budgets for assigned programs/projects and administer related vendor contracts, change orders, check request and invoices. Prepare periodically updated annual objectives, budgets and schedules
- Review zoning and HOA documents to understand building requirements
- Prepare “Vision Papers” and presentations to City officials
- Coordinate preliminary land planning
- Represent Lennar Homes at city planning and zoning meetings and city council meetings
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or related field
- Excellent human relations skills and be able to negotiate/influence the cooperative efforts of others
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have initiative and be able to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and a problem-solver able to deal with complex situations.
- Computer literacy, especially regarding word processing, spreadsheet analysis, project scheduling and data management software.
- Basic knowledge of sales/negotiating principles and real estate practices.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
Contact Sawyer Blackburn – Sawyer.email@example.com